Cancellation of a Registered Mark
Cancel an Invalid Mark!
- *Service only includes filing the Petition to Cancel. Any additional filings and/or negotiations are not included without payment of a retainer.
Defending Against a Cancellation
Don't Let Your Mark Get Cancelled!
- *Minimum retainer of $845(5 hrs). Opposition response may necessitate a counterclaim filing with a potential government filing fee of $125 per international class.
Risk-Free Attorney Consultation
- Risk Free
- Completely Confidential
- Speak Directly to an Licensed Attorney
- 30-day Unlimited Email Follow-Up with Licensed Trademark Attorney
Trademark Office Actions are initial rejections by the China Trademark Office of your trademark application. You are given a 6 month deadline to respond. We make seeking help not only easy but also affordable. For a single flat rate, a trademark Office action attorney from our firm can help minimize the stress of the trademark process and make sure you are in the best position to be approved for registration!
The goal of our law firm is to simplify your life when it comes to responding to an Office action. These responses can make or break your trademark registration. Therefore, we take the requisite precautions and respond using our legal experiences in a way that optimizes your chance of success.
Our trademark response service includes:
- Review your case file with China Trademark Office(CNIPA).
- Determin which response suits your needs.
- You submit the proper fee
- One of our trademark attorneys is appointed as the attorney of record for your CNIPA file
- Once approved, your mark matures to registration or is approved for a Notice of Allowance
Please keep in mind You Have Only 15 Days to submit a decision to the Trademark Office, and then 3 month deadline to make the final response. Because of this deadline it is important to contact us as soon as possible to review your file and let you know which service best suits your needs.
For the past three years, the rate has been around 50%. However, when OA is handled by professional lawyers, its value is much higher.